Purchasing and using solutions
Whom do I contact if I need assistance?
If you have any questions or need information about using assessment distributed by Pixonality, please contact the Pixonality team using the form on the "Contact Us" page.
How do I create an account?
1. Go to our website www.pixonality.com and click on "Log in" at the top right of the page:
2. At the bottom of the Log in screen, click on "Create account":
3. Enter your first name, last name, email and password, then click on "Create":
I haven't assigned an assessment I purchased a while ago. Do my purchases expire?
Unless mentioned otherwise, purchases are valid for 6 months.
How do I assign an assessment to a participant?
1. Once your account is created, you can purchase your assessment by using the search function at the top right of the page:
2. Add the assessment to your cart and complete your purchase.
3. After purchasing the assessment, click on "Continue shopping", then on your name at the top of the page. Scroll down to see your order history:
4. From this order history, click on the order to see the assessment(s) of that order:
5. Click on the name of the assessment to assign, enter your participant’s information and send them the invitation:
The invitation is immediately sent. When the assessment will have been completed, you will automatically receive a notification of the results by email.
How do I retrieve a report from a completed assessment?
1. Go to https://pixonality.com and click on “Log in” located at the top right of the page:
2. Sign in using your email and password:
3. Scroll down the page to see your order history and click on the order:
4. Scroll down the page to see the tests of that order and click on the completed test:
5. Scroll to the bottom of the section and click on “Download Repor:
6. Your report will be in your downloaded files.
How long does it take to receive a report?
Once the individual has answered all the questionnaires for their assessment, a report is automatically and immediately generated. It is then sent to you by email and made available for you can also access it through "My Account".
What is a talent assessment?
A talent assessment is a series of activities to understand and predict an individual’s performance based on their work style, knowledge, skills, strengths, potential areas for improvement, job fit and task preferences.
Why use a talent assessment?
Talent assessments are crucial in helping organizations make better talent management decisions (hiring, coaching, promotion, job fit, etc.) because they go further than hard skills or experience.
How does a talent assessment work?
The talent assessments distributed by Pixonality comprise specific bundles of online questionnaires to be answered by an individual. They can complete those questionnaires when and where they want, as long as they have an internet connection. Once the individual has answered all the questionnaires for their assessment, a report is automatically generated and sent to you by email (you can also access it through your account).
What is the difference between questionnaire language and report language?
The assessment language is the language chosen by the individual who will be assessed for the completion of the questionnaires.
The report language is the language in which the report will be generated, regardless of the language chosen for the assessment.
You may notice that some languages available for reports are not necessarily available for the assessments, and vice versa!
After obtaining a report, how long are the psychometric results valid for?
The validity is psychometric results are estimated to last for approximately 24 months. An individual typically will not display any significant change on a questionnaire performed twice within less than 24 months. Therefore, it is recommended to wait that period before asking them to complete the same questionnaire again.
What is a workshop?
Workshops provide essential information on how to use these assessments, how to interpret the results and how to provide feedback to the assessed individual.
Why attend a workshop?
Workshops help users become more comfortable using talent assessments. They also help them avoid common mistakes when interpreting the results and sharing them with the assessed individual. In some cases, a workshop might be deemed necessary by the talent assessment provider (thus, obligatory before purchasing some of their assessments).
How do workshops work?
Some workshops are held in person, some are online and live, and others are available on demand online. Once you have signed up to attend in a workshop, you will be able to assign the participant (yourself or another individual) in My Account.
What is a platform?
A platform is a type of assessment solution that involves online portals that can be used more autonomously. Platforms also allow you to go beyond psychometrics assessments by providing other types of solutions that address talent management needs in your organization.
Why use a platform?
Platforms provide the range and flexibility that is needed when dealing with high volumes of talents (such as entire cohorts). Platforms also allow us to go beyond psychometrics assessments by providing other types of solutions that address talent management needs in organizations.
How do platforms work?
Platforms are advanced solutions that require onboarding and configuration by Pixonality’s team. If you are interested in using a platform, you must submit a form linked to the platform in question. An expert from Pixonality’s team will reach out to you to present the terms and conditions, pricing, and process of using platforms.