FAQ Purchasing and using solutions
Whom do I contact if I need assistance?
If you have any questions or need information about using assessment distributed by Pixonality, please contact the Pixonality team using the form on the "Contact Us" page.
How do I create an account?
1. Go to our website www.pixonality.com and click on "Log in" at the top right of the page:
2. At the bottom of the Log in screen, click on "Create account":
3. Enter your first name, last name, email and password, then click on "Create":
I haven't assigned an assessment I purchased a while ago. Do my purchases expire?
Unless mentioned otherwise, purchases are valid for 6 months.
How do I assign an assessment to a participant?
1. Once your account is created, you can purchase your assessment by using the search function at the top right of the page:
2. Add the assessment to your cart and complete your purchase.
3. After purchasing the assessment, click on "Continue shopping", then on your name at the top of the page. Scroll down to see your order history:
4. From this order history, click on the order to see the assessment(s) of that order:
5. Click on the name of the assessment to assign, enter your participant’s information and send them the invitation:
The invitation is immediately sent. When the assessment will have been completed, you will automatically receive a notification of the results by email.
How do I retrieve a report from a completed assessment?
1. Go to https://pixonality.com and click on “Log in” located at the top right of the page:
2. Sign in using your email and password:
3. Scroll down the page to see your order history and click on the order:
4. Scroll down the page to see the tests of that order and click on the completed test:
5. Scroll to the bottom of the section and click on “Download Repor:
6. Your report will be in your downloaded files.
How long does it take to receive a report?
Once the individual has answered all the questionnaires for their assessment, a report is automatically and immediately generated. It is then sent to you by email and made available for you can also access it through "My Account".